i want to take all my meds at once

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by FarBeyondGone, Apr 30, 2008.

1. FarBeyondGone

FarBeyondGone Active Member

1200 mg prozac, 18000 mg welbutrin, 5000 mg trazodone. maybe then i would be cured
  2. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

I don't know about trazadone, but I feel safe in saying that it is like your other meds in that it doesn't work if you take it all at once. You may want to increase your dose, so ask your doctor, but what you're saying would just wreak havoc on your organs.
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh please DON'T take all your meds at once. If you mean "cured" like I think you do, it might "cure" you but it wouldn't be pretty. Please don't do it. Please:sad:
  4. Suicidal Risk

Suicidal Risk Member

What you are suggesting would not help, if anything please do not take a concoction of medication, especially that concoction of medication. If you feel lost or depressed please look for other ways of help, not medication that is not prescribed to you (and i mean that large dose, your regular dosage is fine, if its not working then tell your doctor it's not helping) :(
  5. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

You guys can buy into this person's wreckless and indifferent post for attention but I'm calling bullshit. Some people come here for entertainment from public reaction alone. Now, he may or may not be this genuinely disturbed, but on a forum of life-and-death matters, being flippant (notice the thumbs-up icon) reeks of straight bovine scat - I don't buy it for a second.

6. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

ToHelp, I dont think ur post is fair. If youre "not buyin it" then thats up to you, but you dont know ur right for sure so I dont think u should say something so harsh about the op not knowing what damage it can cost. The thumb up icon can be totally "sarcastic", like someone feels so shit they sometimes put a bit of sarcasm in what they say. like, if someone asks me how i am and i say oh well ive been crying and cutting and vomitting woohoo thumb up, then that doesnt mean im only attention seekin or not bein truthful or whatever ur suggesting.
  7. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Based on the drugs you've listed, it's likely you'll just puke it all up. Don't waste your time.
  8. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Scouse I completely understand your reaction. It's in part why I modified my signature with a fuller explanation of who I am and what I'm about.

I stand by my assessment of what drives a man to post like that and furthermore, completely agree with ol' Proto up there. :smile: In my opinion, it's a ridiculous use of the forum. Ok?

It is tantamant to, "i wanna to [by use of a common method undisclosed here] place the business end of a long, doubled-barrelled in my mouth and blow the top half of my head off and all will be cured weeee."

Be assured - you would just as likely see an expression of exasperation from me complete with eye-roll :rolleyes: followed by something like, "Riiight. Welp, I'm off for a walk but thanks for taking the time to let us all know that." Or, "Well thanks, FBG. Hey everybody! Now let's see if we can.... talk him out of doing it!"

* * * *​
    See, I respect your post, Scouse, because my reacting with a "tough love"-ish kind of psychology is bound to draw critics saying.... well. Exactly what you said!

Curiously, what I don't think is "fair" as you say, or useful or funny or witty or anything more significant than posting out of boredom is the OP. (Again, see Protonaut; 35,000 mg of medication is just a whimsical muse--besides, he is yet far beyond gone from his posting activity.)

You have to notice these things to keep from getting played or having your own emotions from being tugged- or your forum abused.

That said, the synergistic results of the bupropion + trazadone portion is almost a sure-fire kill that would NOT be pleasant were any consciousness retained during the multiple seizing, myocardio infarctions and ventricular tachychardia (the he's going into "V-tach!" you here on ER), and likely mutiple mini strokes.

"No way. The trazadone would put me out." Oh my Lord. If people only knew of the number of attempteds that went awry in the least expected ways. If people only knew of how much LOWER their quality of living could become afterwards.

That sound like a profound, astral experience to you? or closer to creating a hell on Earth, soiling your own diaper every day?
    • Don'tcha toy with these aloof ideations. Don't ya do it.
    • Never risk becoming worse than you bargain for. Never risk winding up with a life worse off than you think have right now.
    • Never, ever presume to figure how much worse life--right here on Earth--can get.
    Those, literally, are words to live by.

9. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

How the hell could anyone swallow that amount of pills without being ill? The fact that all the drugs listed are about as lethal as overdosing on vitamin pills just adds to my amusement.
  10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i dont think it matters wether they are serious or not, the fact that they feel the need to say such things means they are clearly requiring support in one way or another.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree:smile:
  12. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be easy, that's for sure! (especially for me, considering my weak stomach) I had an old friend who was into bodybuilding who used to take ridiculous amounts of supplements. The daily dosages were usually measured in grams rather than milligrams. Organic/ amino acids, prohormones, and various other growth supplements would fit into this category. Smart drugs like nootropics (piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam, etc.) are also taken in high dosages by some people. Of course there are plenty of substances that lack the potency and often neurotoxicity that can be associated with controlled prescriptions.

Then on the other end of the spectrum are highly potent (yay) substances measured in micrograms ! (µg) LSD comes to mind. Very rarely have we seen something so potent in effect without being neurotoxic. Thank you Albert Hofmann, R.I.P. - 102 yrs. old !
  13. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

They probably are serious.
  14. famous.last.words

15. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

16. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Well round and round we go, don't we? FBG gets the nod to humor or confusion or whatever it was he/she was seeking and we play right into it. Yep. lol

FBG, hi:

"then i would be cured"

You know what, you win. Maybe you're right. FBG is indeed sharing a depth of insight I think might be "shoom"! flying right over your heads. :smile:

Make no mistake - death *is* a sure antidote or cure to life. A most curious truism, no? lol

The originating post is at once humorous and offensively flippant--it depends on individual interpretation - but either way, you know... it's" not as if anyone is holding a gun to you head" preventing you, now is there. You may die if you like and cure yourself of the hellish existence in which have found your find yourself involuntarily thrust. :thumbup:

People may have noticed that this "ToHelp" character is hardly here anymore. Well, I've been too busy doing things. Unusually so, really; and I have noticed keeping occupied it to be potent antidepressant itself.

As my depression has broken, I just got too damned much to do, experience, learn and enjoy. (I understand where people may think I'm being unfair for that reason. ["hey, easy for YOU to you say!!" sort of thing] I understand -I do. There's not a lot I can do about that, though some people are attached to this way of... "not living").

The site is called "Suicide Forum" for crying out loud--I don't have time for people obsessed with this whole death thing. Sure, I don't mind helping people or perhaps causing them to think from a whole new perspective. But if you're dead-set intent, please note that I am not, and my life is absolutely FINITE.

For all the writing and sharing I have done here, nonetheless my remaining days are indefinite and unknown.

Read that again. Please.

For all the writing and sharing I have done here, nonetheless my remaining days are indefinite and unknown.

Finally, and in summary, if you are just that goddamned enamored with off'ing yourself and sharing that with the world (my "public suicide" concept), I'm not playing along. My life is calling and there is too much left to experience.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2008
  17. tilly

tilly Member

I tried that. All of my hair fell out,and my bowel doesn't work properly anymore. don't do it.
  18. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

wow I was thinking about doing this as well but... I don't want this to happen :laugh:
  19. famous.last.words

god, it must be nice to know everything like ToHelp.
  20. i doubt it would get you anywhere but hung over your toilet.i'm sorry you feel that bad,but please tell someone who could help you.