I want to try living --- Hello, thank you for visiting my thread.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Lastnight, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lastnight

Lastnight Active Member

Greetings and salutations! My birth-name is "Christian", but I'd prefer to be addressed as "Night."

To introduce myself, I would like to begin by further describing my situation :
    At the time of typing this, I am : Male / 20 years of age / 168cm / 49Kg.
    I am a middle-school dropout, and I am currently unemployed. I am currently not undergoing any form of education, nor am I actively seeking a job.
    I am a tinnitus sufferer, and I first developed the symptom when I was 13. I was not aware of the identity of the symptom until two years later, and the severity of my tinnitus has significantly worsened since then.
    I have been diagnosed with ADD, ADHD, extreme cases of OCD, and Asperger syndrome.
    I am not properly managing my hygiene or maintaining my health, my oral health is particularly problematic.
    I reside within a house among three other individuals, as well as three animals.
    I seldom leave the house, primarily to partake in grocery-shipping or to visit a few friends.
    I cannot drive, nor do I possess a driving license.
    I do not own a cellphone, or any other type of mobile communications device.
    I suffer from a gender complex, though I will discuss that further in the proper forum.
    I am currently single, and I am strictly avoiding any form of relationship.
    I am currently not under any medication (I REFUSE to take most types of medication) , and I am not receiving therapy.

I have joined this support forum as a means of obtaining insight and support, I hope I may able to benefit and assist the respective community as well. Having failed an attempted suicide last year in July ( I will spare the details for now) I am not actively contemplating suicide, although I trigger quite easily / frequently.

My avatar is based off of the character "Momiji Noda" from the Manga "Cat Street."

Thank you for reading, pleasure to meet you!
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Christian, welcome to SF and we are glad to have you here. It sounds like you are going through a lot, but we are happy to help and support you. Anytime you want to talk, just feel free to post on the forums, go on chat, or message us. I hope that you can find the help you need here. :hug:
  3. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Night, I find incredible that we both share the same height and weight. I really hope this forum helps, it's full of good people so don't be afraid to post in the forums or use the chatrooms.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to SF glad to see you reaching out here for some support. hugs
  5. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

We are here for you in anyway we can. Hang in there, we'll listen. If you want to talk please feel free to message me.

P.S. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's too :)
  6. Lastnight

Lastnight Active Member

Hello and thank you! It's a pleasure to join such a welcoming and nondiscriminatory forum. It's a huge relief for me to be able to talk to someone.

It's a pleasure to meet you snake! ^^ It's quite the coincidence we share the same height and weight. Thank you for the welcome, I'll try my best to open up!

Joining this forum has helped me a lot, I feel better already. Thank you for the welcome. *hugs* ^^

Thank you for the reassurance. It's nice to know we share something in common, I'll try to keep in touch! ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.