I want to yell and throw tantrum but unable to do it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SadStudent, Jan 13, 2016.

1. SadStudent

SadStudent New Member

I am feeling sad and angry, my parents have been fighting for half a year and consider a divorce. My little brother is sick and i have to take care of him in hospital since our parents too busy fighting. Everytime we went home they will yell at us and I can't even study well. I am having a bad grade because of these and they continue to yell at me. I want to yell and fight back but I didn't since i know it will make it worse
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, welcome to the forums, I hope you find them as helpful as I do. Going through a divorce can be pretty rocky, I am sorry you have to go through that. I hope things settle down soon, do they know how its making you feel and affecting your grades? Who is it that you have to visit in hospital? I am so sorry you are going through this but suicide should never be considered an option. I wish you the best of luck.
    2 people like this.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Consider talking to the school counselor about what is going on in your life. Aside from being good to have somebody to talk to they may be able to help set up some supports and considerations for you school work. It is a rough thing to go through and I am sorry you are dealing with it......
    2 people like this.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Write down on a piece of paper how you are feeling and how your parents anger is affecting you ok take that to a teacher you trust or a councilor at the school and get the support you need. Your parents are so busy with their own problems they don't see the pain you are in Reach out ok to someone you trust and talk to them.
    2 people like this.