I want to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Milestone, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Milestone

Milestone Member

I want to do it today, god I wish I had some courage, I wish I could just do it. It would be over, no more feelings, nothing, no more mistakes. God I just want to do it, why is it so hard to just do this one thing right!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun it is hard because you do not want death hun you want the sadness and the pain to go away. Please hun reach out to someone now and get that help ok t hat support you need to get you feeling better. Talk to your doctor talk hun to anyone crisis line go to hospital talk to someone there ok. Have the courage hun to reach out for support you deserve hugs

3. Milestone

Milestone Member

I have, I really really have. I've spoken to my family, friends, doctor... I just keep messing up, I hate myself so much, nothing's worth this misery...thanks for your words, I know your right but it's too much, I'm sick of the downs. Nothing can fix how much I've wrecked my life

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun it seems that way but i can tell you that it can be fixed h un just take one day at a time do not think so far ahead ok. You go back to your doctor and tell him you need hospital stay for awhile you need time to rest and not worry about anything but healing. Depression makes us see things all wrong hun there is always hope hun always

5. Milestone

Milestone Member

Thanks eclipse, I feel a bit better now, I'm so up and down, even when I feel "Okish" I'm scared of the next down. Have an appointment Monday, it can't come quick enough

6. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

I wish i could simply disappear too, almost everyday or night, but i can't even harm myself on purpose anymore, because i'm such a failure at everything.
    Either getting worse or better is so difficult. :dispirited:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.