I want to...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by enditnow123, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enditnow123

enditnow123 Member

I want to die but I am scared. I am scared of what people would think of me, what my father will say when I see him in the afterlife, and most of all what my mom will do. I can't see my mom in pain if I have a failed attempt and her thinking she failed as a mother. I love her to death and couldn't see her like that.

I could use some help right about now:excl:

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

what's going on that has led u to feeling like this?

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Making a choice like that does affect those people left behind. Many times they have great feelings of guilt and self doubt. I am encouraged to see you are thinking about the ramifications of choosing to end your life and that you do not want others (your mom) to suffer because of it. This gives you a reason to hold on and work towards trying to change thngs. Do you know what it is that has caused these feelings in you? If you can identify the problem, you can begin to work on healing. Do not be afraid to seek outside help or support to help you make it through. It is harder to go alone. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

4. enditnow123

enditnow123 Member

well...the main one is that i watched my dad die and i sat with him and felt helpless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.