i want to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MourningAngel, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

i'm so suicidal right now, i've been for the whole week... i want to die so badly! i don't want to live anymore. it's too hard, too much for me to cope with. i'm thinking about going to hospital/psychatry but it's 11pm atm and what would my parents think? i don't know what to write anymore, even only after these few sentences but, oh what surprise, there's not much to write. i'm a big F*** up who doesn't want to live anymore, it's as simple as that. let's wait and see how this night ends...
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Uh huh.... this doesnt matter what your parents would think, your family, friends, the nosy neighbor down the block. No one. It is what you think and what you need right now. If there is even the slightest chance that you will act on those feelings then yes go to the hospital and tell them. Or call a suicide crisis line and talk to someone. Sometimes just talking to another person that understands your pain can help to put the thoughts away. You are the most important thing right now. Not what someone else might think or feel? If it is a real concern about what your parents will think, then put a twist on it. What would your parents think or feel if you DONT call for help and follow through with what you're feeling? Please dont worry about others right now. Worry about you and make that call.
  3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Would you be ashamed of telling you're parents you had a broken arm, a life threatening disease or you were stabbed by someone? Just because a disease isn't visible or doesn't have physical symptoms doesn't make it any less of a threat. I know its a clichè, but clichès are clichès for a reason - they're usually true. This IS a life threatening disease, so like Itmahanh said - if there is even the slightest chance of you hurting yourself then go to the hospital right away. What will your parents think if they find you and you didn't ask for their help?

Please stay safe! Let us know if you're ok.

4. MourningAngel

i'm still here and friends on here amanged to help me calm down.
    for tonight i'm safe, i just hope the coming nights won't be as bad
    sorry for worrying you and thx for the replies :hug:
  5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Glad you're feeling calmer now ... Y'know where I am if you need a shoulder :) :rockon:
  6. littlebird

littlebird Member

glad you are okay. your signature really rings a bell with me. please take care of yourself.xx
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please email the website I gave you earlier, when you get the chance :) Glad you went to sleep feeling better.. good luck with your exams :)
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you got good friends to help you get through night I hope you feel better but remember SF is always here and if you need to please call for help crisis line as they do care. Hospital stay sometimes best thing it gives you a rest and time to unwind and let others care for you and get you better. take care thanks getting back to us.
  9. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey MourningAngel,

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. As Violet said, you don't have to be afraid or ashamed of going to the hospital. It is not the looney bin as so many people make it out to be. You can get so much more care there than at home, as they are with you 24/7, or within shouting distance. And when you go voluntarily, you can check out whenever you want.

There are so many sources to which you can reach out for help, and now is the time to do so. Tell your parents, or at least someone, so that someone knows to look for the signs when you get down on yourself again and that they may be able to help you.

Once again, we're all here for you and we'll listen as best we can but it seems there are people in your life that can do a much better job than us.

Take care and let us know how you're doing!

10. MourningAngel

i just came back from my consellor from church and tonight i think i'm going to be better. I'm sitting here with a nice warm tea, talking to friends and (following the idea of a friend) playing minigames :smile:
    thank you all for your support and help :grouphug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.