• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

I Want To...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know exactly how you feel, cortez. You and I? we need to keep this under control. I don't know what you think about, but my thoughts are pretty bad, so I have some idea. Maybe we need to stick together? PM me, If you'd like.

Cortez

Banned Member
What was said then is no different to how you feel now. Everyone was more honest then because there were no repercussions to the things that were said. But you still feel the same, it shows in your actions and attitudes, but you wouldn't dare take your mask off and expose yourself, you don't have the courage, the balls to be honest. Do I have to shake it out of you? because I gladly will until I get an answer, I don't have much to lose, not even my sanity. To know that your kind walks this earth, breathes, feels, drives me crazy, the things I would do to you if given the chance, I'd keep you alive just so you could feel it, it's nothing though, you should know, things like these are normalities in certain parts of the world that happen everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00