I want

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SaidDave, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I want to OD. Not saying on what. I just know it would be the most peaceful thing to experience before going out like a candle. Life is not for everyone.

2. Tig-A-Lig

Tig-A-Lig Member

dont od man, I have done it a few times and it just messes you up

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

hang in there, dave.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dave.. Oding is not as painless as most think..You also can have kidney and liver failure, very painfull.. My last OD my hands , feet, and ankles swelled up twice the size.. The doctors were worried I wasn't getting any blood to them .. Amputation was brought up..Luckilly the swelling went away in a couple of days..

5. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I feel the same

6. BrandNewScars

BrandNewScars Member

Hey, I'm new to all this. I agree with you where you say "life is not for everyone" because it isn't. Before you jump to conclusions about taking an over-dose or any means of suicide think to yourself "What will over-dosing do?" Not only will it make your Family and friends upset over your passing, but it will also encourage the younger generation to consider suicide when their at their most vunrable point. Please hang in there and don't do anything you will regret.

x

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've known lots of people who have taken ODs. It's far from peaceful, and even further from painless.

8. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

I agree with you that life is not for everyone.

9. Teryan

Teryan Active Member

life isn't for everyone.. that's true, we were never asked to be born.
    OD-ing? aren't you afraid of what might happen if you survive?
    you'll have to take a large amount of drugs for it to work, and you might vomit it out again even before it is absorbed. EVEN THEN it might wreck your organs.. it might prove to be fatal but.. is it painless? no.

well i'm not here telling you to do another method but..
    hang on
    ill be honest.. it wont be easy hanging on.
    but what i can tell you that its worth it.

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

ODing can be painful.

it can effect people differently.

eg, i OD'd <mod edit: *sparkle* methods> in...2004. i had a grand mal seizure on the hospital floor, i was then put in to hospital where i was manic, and i can't even remember half of it. what hurt most was the mania, it was drug induced and i needed to be on close observation- (ie, prison watch) with nurses who did not give a fuck about how i was self harming on the ward and doing everything to hurt myself to get myself unconscious (which wasn't drug induced, i was suicidal)

far from painless, the hospital admission was very painful.

i hope you get through your urges safely. do you have a therapist or psych you can talk to, if you wanted?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  11. Widget

Widget New Member

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>
    Lethal-OD, however, is usually hellishly-painful... This isn't true in all cases, but is usually the experience-suffered. I've experienced a sub-lethal toxic-overdose of <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> that was exceedingly-pleasurable, but I've also experienced an utterly-miserable period of overdose on epic-quantities-of-<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>.

As a person who's enjoyed toxic-OD, I'd have exited on <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> long-ago if it weren't for the sheer torture involved in that technique. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>-OD involves extremely-dramatic vomiting and diarrhoea, even-though it's very fast. Anything else would be chasing that speed, and still tricky... to-the-Nth-degree...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
  12. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

What I have causes coma and respiratory depression. I don't have family or friends. I don't care about the generation that is next.

13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

why do you want to die?

14. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Arthritis, anemia, pharyngopharyngeal reflux disease, lump in my throat, having to take medication to go out, nothing has any value to me, my OCD is always controlling me, and I'm alone.

15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

that sounds like a lot to cope with, and to endure- and the OCD, like you say has taken over your life.

have you ever talked to a therapist about anxiety? and are you getting help for your physical health?

16. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I talked to my therapist. They did the barium test and saw that it was normal reflux. They also saw arthritis on my right hip. I just want to see Angelina one more time. The only creature I ever truly loved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.