I want

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SaidDave, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

.....to kill myself.

2. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

You probably won't believe this but so do I. Is there some specific trigger right now or is this an everyday feeling?

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to the club Dave. Hey my name is Dave too.

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im praying for you Dave. Tell us why you feel that way? PLEASE we want to know so we can help and offer you advice. WE care and will help any way we can. PLEASE NEVER HURT YOURSELF. We need and want you here. We send all our love to you. DONT GIVE UP YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND HOPE IS HERE!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I just saw your thread are you okay? We are here for you. Please let us know how your doing and let us be there for you..
    You can always PM me too.
    Love Bambi

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey dave, don't give in to the depression..You can fight it with professional help..Do you see a therapist?? They can teach you coping skills..You already know that we will support you so why don't you lean on us and try to push those thoughts out of your head..

7. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

don't give up that fast. there's always hope. think of the consequences! :IrishDoll:

8. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey Dave, sorry you feel like this, what the others have said is true please do not give in to it, and keep talking to us why you feel like this?

9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

No, you want your life to change. Set realistic goals to do just that. Why would you want to DESTROY yourself? You have a future of all that you seek once you make an effort to work towards it. Need support? There are two support systems that I have found to be unbreakable and that is spiritual, and physical. You got physical here, how about searching for the other? Blessings.. :) :hug:

10. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

I see a therapist. A shitload of health, cosmetic, emotional, and experiences. I'm not interested in spirituality, that stuff is bullshit and a fairy tale.

11. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

All I can say, to be honest, is me, too.

I know we're not supposed to feel this way, but it happens. Why lie?

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

A little spirituality in your life might be a good thing Dave. Have you ever tried meditation or yoga? Also, I'm a wrestling fan too and I like CM Punk and his straight edge society. :laugh:

13. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Dave,

DONT give up!!!! Also dont give up on prayer. Try it as an experiment and see. Dont let our cynical culture and science obsessed mind set stop you from coming to your own conclusions through trying. Also have you tried EMDR and Tapping? Both new techniques that work amazingly well.

Sending love and hope,

Write me.

Marty

14. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Don't try to convert me.

15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

We're not trying to convert you Davie. We're just giving you some positive coping options which might be helpful. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.