I wante tooo

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lemons, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemons

lemons Guest

when i was walking hom ei wanted someone to kill me. i'm so done/. i cried in the garage for 1/2 anhour

2. hey...i'm sorry you feel so bad, i can totally relate to your feelings... what makes you feel this way? would you like to tell us a little more? i'll be there if youd like to talk, pm me whenever you want to, i'll try my best to make you feel a little better. are you seeing a psychiatrist or something?
    i know from experience it's hard but please try to hold on and keep talkin to us on here :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are still here and i hope crying help a bit actually to get the sadness out. Can you tell us what caused you to feel so sad hugs

4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I'm sure there is a reason or reasons why you feel this way.

I hope you can tell us more - or PM someone. I'm free for a few hours or so.

5. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. i drive home from school everyday hoping someone will hit me. and then just curl up. find someone and just spend good qualitly time with them. it really does help. surround yourself with loved ones

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

What's making you feel so sad lemons? :hug:

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Lemons,

I am glad you are still here, what caused this feeling? Did anything trigger you or happen? Please kep reaching out for help on here it can bee helpful to know someone cares. Crying can help at times letting your emotions out instead of keepping them locked up, please keep in touch with SF :hug:

8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Tears are very theraputic. Accept them and let them fall. Can you talk to us now?

9. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

there is no pressure tho. just talk when you feel comfortable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.