I wanted to kill myself tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by The Depressed Puppy, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I can't hold on,I can't make it one more day.
    I want to kill myself tonight by OD, I want to die.

I don't need be here anymore, in this depressing, PATHEIC world.

I'm sorry guys, I'm really sorry,goodbye.

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i know it has to hurt for you to feel this way - been feeling this way for a long time myself

tried what you're thinking of - believe me it will only make things worse

please get somewhere safe and call a crisis hotline

keep posting okay? PM if you want to

3. The Depressed Puppy

It's so easy to do, to OD.

I wanna die:(

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

NO it is not easy and you could only cause more harm and damage to yourself something you don't want hun easier to reach out for support that is there to help you to stay safe

5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

How you holding up? Are you doing okay? Please reach out and talk to someone, post back letting us know how you are.

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey brokenbutterfly
    why don't you phone the crisis helpline or go the hospital if you feel like this

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, please do NOT OD. I have permanently damaged my body from a overdose. Please get some help, call local crisis team hun

8. skinnylove911

I have also damaged myself as well from OD. So i know it feels. hugs
    Please call your crisis team x

9. The Depressed Puppy

I can't really right now,at school,& them I'm going to my friends house for the night.im scarced too call them,what do they do?

I'm so desperate to leave,I'll do anything

10. skinnylove911

Generally the crisis team will talk to first and then decide whats the best thing to do. if they believe you are in danger of yourself they will more likely come round and decide you should go into inpatient treatment or suggest you be treated at home., where they would assess you every day and decide the best course of action. They may also phone you daily to make sure you are okay.

11. The Depressed Puppy

I do everything I mess up everything, everyone hate me.

I made big mistake on forum I was on before(an dog forum),& I wanted to go back but I can't :(

I always get made fun of in school, people use me,pretend to be freind, I have real NO true freinds.

I don't have good grades,because I can't concrete in school.

My sister & dad treat me like crap.

I don't see why I have a reason to live, I see no point in staying here.

I have everything planned out,& if I tell people, they'll treat me different,worse probaly. I don't want to call a suicide hotline because I'm afiard my parents will find out.

Suicide is my only espace,I fight & hold on long enough, I wouldn't kill myself tonight because I'm with my freinds house,I will soon though.

12. Rkmnd

Rkmnd Member

Look at what the others have said, don't do it. Most likely, you'll end up messing up your organs, your family will find out, and it'll be worse than you thought before! Do you have a cellphone, or something.....just, try to contact a helpline. Far worse is if you succeed, you're too young to give up. Take a deep breath, and call a helpline...

13. skinnylove911

Your parents will never find out the number it doesn't show up your parents phone bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.