I wanted to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigman2232

She said she wanted to learn how to defend herself. She said that she wasn't going to let a guy hurt her. She said she was angry that a girl she helped scare off a harmful guy wouldn't stay with her for the rest of the night. She said she was so upset that the girl acted like everything was fine when it wasn't.

I wanted to tell her that I know a similar feeling. That I know what it's like to hear someone scream and yell but not be able to do anything to change it. To see the person stay in the dangerous situation.

She said that she wanted to make everyone happy. She said that she could sacrifice her happiness so others would be. She said she couldn't sleep.

I wanted to say that she does make many happy but no one can make everyone happy. I wanted to say that sacrificing your happiness will never make others happy. I wanted to say that I understand why she thinks that though.

I wanted to tell her that she's not alone but I couldn't. Not with other people there.

I did tell her that I would just listen anytime though. I hope she heard me.

angus

I understand the what I wanted to say....it made me think of a song, it's called, What I Really Meant to Say. It doesn't have the exact same theme as your situation, but your writing reminded me of it. There are many things I wish I had said. I hope you get your chance to say what you wanted. I also hope she heard you and understands what she can and can not control. You sound like a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00