I was afraid my life was meaningless...

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by dvnj22, Apr 6, 2013.

1. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

But then I realized that even if it was - I still feel like I've had a good life. I have 3 great sisters, good friends, played lots of video games, saw the walking dead finale last night. I feel good.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad that you are feeling good :) I hope you will continue to feel that way and find more things you enjoy.
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

glad you feel content with yourself

funny isn't it, how the little things.. even the smallest of things, can make a hell of a diffrence

for me, it's listening to a torie amos song- if i've listened to torie amos, as far as i'm concerned, my day is complete
  4. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

it's still hard but I think I'm getting a little better. I'm having trouble dealing with my physical and mental problems. I really do want to commit suicide, but suicide in itself is kind of pointless and also not fool proof either. I could end up horribly disabled. I'd like to chemical castrate myself as well, I know it's sounds crazy to a lot of you guys but it's acceptable in my physical condition -- I am also gonna try and get into therapy. I'm trying to cope with my problems but nothing works. when i was a teenager i cut myself until my dr. found out and threaten to send me back to the mental hospital (im afraid of going back, i was made fun of by a dr.) recently i would take too much medicine to cope, but now I ran out after i took all my pills to commit suicide, it didn't work.... i didn't even get sick. Now i'm too ashamed to tell my family.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013