I was banned from chat....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ryanglander, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

I'm feeling really krappy because I was banned from chat by abuscas and don't know why. I mean I know why I got an infraction, but why the ban after that?

I have 2 say I was using this forum as a coping resource and now it appears to contain the exact type of persecution I seek escape from.... :sad:
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Look at your PMs - that explains why you were banned.
  3. ryanglander

And as I explained to you that reason is complete and utter bullshit.
  4. ryanglander

And a lie I might add.
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Clearly they found enough reason that warranted your ban from chat. Maybe instead of saying it's utter bullshit you should take it on the chin, learn from your mistakes, behave while under FAO and soon enough you can get back in. Besides you can get support on the forum as well as in chat. It goes both ways man.
  6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Its not going to help your case arguing with the mods about the reason you were banned from chat. The rules are there for everyone so I guess your going to have to ride it out till you can go back in chat. You can still get the support your looking for on the forums if you want people will be there for you
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You earned the infraction points sufficient to lose chat privileges for a weeks time. This was not done by Abacus but by you. You received a warning and infraction points two different times. each of these were given by a different moderator, so please place the blame where it belongs and accept responsibility for you actions. Learn from your mistakes. Think about your behavior and make the necessary adaptations so it doesn't occur again. We wish to see you receive support in your struggles. You may still receive this through posting on the forums. The week will be over before you know it and you will be back to full privileges.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can PM me if you need to talk Ryan :arms:
  9. DiscoverPeaceOfMind

DiscoverPeaceOfMind Active Member

Sounds like a difference in values, that's all.
    When you're on someone else's site, their values prevail.
    It's not persecution, unless you decide that it is.
    Persecution is easy to find. Just keep imposing your values against others and there it is.
    As Covey says, 'Seek to understand, THEN to be understood'.
  10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I wish I had a penny for each time a person claimed to not deserve the limits imposed upon him/her ...finally, I would be paid... J

PS..wrote this a while ago...just a minor rant(ina) because we are always accused when a person brings on his/her own limits to the access of SF...and it gets tiring...like all we have to do all day is dole out punishment...clearly, what we like to do least...I try to find compassion, even when ppl's behavior gets deplorable, but sometimes, I am just very tired of this whole drama...follow the guidelines, and nothing will happen...also, I find it ironic that when a member feels s/he needs us to set limits because someone is acting like s/he has not been toilet trained, our behavior is very acceptable...thanks for the minor highjack...and the rantina...J
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

paid to do what we love, pick on people that dont deserve it ey :rolleyes:
  12. ryanglander

When I said the reason I was banned was bullshit I was telling the truth. Although I deserved the infraction and the warning, the ban (the third offense) was not warranted. I got the warning for calling the one mod a suicidal drug lord (I was only joking and didn't mean to offend, in the context of the conversation it made me laugh). Then the mod that I called a suicidal drug lord later followed my conversation while I was in "a quiet place" and gave me a ban I did not deserve because (s)he was mad at me from before.

It was personal and I did not deserve the ban.
  13. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

I think I'm about to banned too, I don't care anymore, why do you?
  14. ~PinkElephants~

yes, because people feel the need to hold personal vendettas against you. I've seen you in chat before. I've seen you push limit upon limit and not get anytihng said to you. personally it's about damn time something was done. You wanted to bring chat out into the forum well here you go. You say you're suicidal but then bag on suicidal people in chat. You say you're sad and depressed but then mock depressed and sad people.

If you genuinely didn't deserve the ban then you deserve for all the other times fuck all was done.

15. ryanglander

I never "bagged" on suicidal people. And when in the hell did I mock depressed people? I'll answer that for you never! What you're reffering too is that I'm always saying "triggering" things that aren't allowed in the lobby. That's because I'm really suicidal, I come here to talk about because I can't talk about it to anyone in my life. And when members tell me to stop and tell the mods to ban me, yeah I got pretty pissed of and said things like go to hell and screw you. That's my crime.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  16. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

so perhaps you should have taken such feelings to trigger?
    i know its not easy but before you type just take a moment to think about how you can say something diplomatically, without causing offence. then perhaps you can make friends here, people who can support you, and when you're feeling better you can look out for them also. forget this, and move on from it, and hopefully you'll find some help here.
  17. ~PinkElephants~

Yes Ryan it's everyone else's fault you say things you KNOW you shouldn't say. it's everyone else's fault that you have no control over whta you say. it's everyone else's fault you target people adn make them feel like shit. Yes, it's everyone else's fault you don't THINK before you type. If you're soooo suicidal you should know not to trigger other people on a site where people are easily triggered. but no that's not your fault. everyone is out to get you. Everyone dislikes you GASP maybe hates you and that's why you're banned from chat. because everyone is out to get you. So screw me..fuck I'm so sorry for thinking it was you and not everyone else.

MY BAD for thinking you didn't do anything I just said.

Maybe you should just be a big boy and do what needs to be done to get off your ban from chat. telling people to screw off doesn't help your cause lol but hey carry on big boy.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  18. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Your just trying to be like me, the arsehole of chat, take it when you deserve it, if you feel you don't post in ltm, or wait till kellz tells you to shutup, then stop. thats what I do
  19. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

and lol a weeks ban. don't see why your complaining, its not like tis a month
  20. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Ryan the rules of chat and the forum are there for everybody to adhere to and if you don't then it noone elses fault if you break them. You agreed to the rules when you signed up in the first place. If you don't want warnings and a ban form chat again then its up to you to use the forum properly. Your only banned for a week you will just have to accept it instead of complaining about it. At the end of the day you may be suicidal but that doesn't give you the right to abuse the site people will give you support if thats want you want but having a go at people isn't going to help you at all
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.