I was bullied.. Was I wrong?

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by masive, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masive

masive Banned Member

Over my schooling life from the age of 6yrs old I was badly bullied at school were daily beatens were normal. I would most day come home with some form of injury. This was becasue I didn't have a mum and some other hard things.. I put up with this tourcherous life living in fear for 8 years. When I broke compelety. I started to fight back on a vicious and destribing way.

I didn't care who they were, how big they were, who they knew, how many there were. How bad the fight got. I was not going to be a victim anymore and again i was know longer going to be scared of anything, but they were going to fear me at any cost.

I really became bad at school thereafter.. I had counciling to try and help calm me down and address issues. It didnt work I just wanted to fight!!

I would of used anything to win and in a result I have hurt alot of people that bullied me at school.

A bully only understands one thing and thats pain. To stop a bully you must hurt him so he doesnt hurt you.

Was I wrong to fight back or should I just of suffered in my living hell?
  2. corang

corang Well-Known Member

I think its fine to fight back against a bully especially if it gets physical. Starting the fight could make things worse though they might get pissed and come back more often with more people or weapons. Try not to hurt them too much you dont want the police involved or get suspended.
  3. masive

masive Banned Member

We pasted that stage years ago.. I am 23 yrs old now but never got over the horicffness of school. Only learnt to deal with it.. Because of the past I am affaird that i am unable to fight physical again because i dont think I could stop it would be a dog fight.. It always ended up with someone pulling and stopping the fight in some form of way because I was unable to control that side..

I have yes had the police involed in times were as I am older.. I am calm again like I once was but never can redeem and clean the dirt that scares me.
  4. corang

corang Well-Known Member

You might not be able to clean the dirt but you can redeem yourself. Have you gone to any anger management type meetings? It could help you if you go because if an employer sees the police were involved and you tell them your going itll help you get jobs and such. Plus even if you arent an angry person they might help you find a way to control yourself if you ever get into another fight.
  5. masive

masive Banned Member

\An employer?? I run two business and work for the faimliy firm so that wont be an issues also I don't have a crimal record Have alway been rather smart and got away with it in court..

I am not anargy any more but do fear the fact that if someone did ever go for me in any sense would and could I just deal with the matter on a lawfull manner. Because attacking could be a very wrong choice but yet it would deal with that problem and also I was my way..

Why is it that i can't seem to leave it in the past and move on from the horrific life I had at school?
  6. corang

corang Well-Known Member

Ive never been able to just accept or move on from things I did in the past either. I still think about thing that happened years ago that arent even a big deal. Have you tried therapy or medication? Im on seroquel and it has a sedating effect that really helps me not having fits of rage.
  7. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hi there I was bullied too,mainly,nicknames associated with my surname,but I had friends who would,firstly take the mickey,and then apologise,so be strong for yourself,take it on the chin its normal,for kids too take the mickey,it will and can make you stronger xxx
    xxx xxx xx x
  8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I think you're courageous for doing that.
  9. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Well the best way to avoid confrontations that may turn into a fight as an adult is to avoid drinking at bars. That's where 99% of fights happen. Find something constructive to channel your anger in, whether it be weight lifting, martial arts, music, or fuck even chopping wood ( I use all of these to manage my problems) as far as letting go of the past... distractions. Of course if you dwell on it it will always be there. It was 5 years ago, its time to move past it. You are doing well for yourself, I doubt many of those that bullied you are doing as well as you are. I really recommend martial arts or weight training, it did wonders for me.
  10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I cannot condemn violent action against anyone who has harmed you.
  11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I am not your judge. But I do know that being violent is not a good thing. Hate is like a cancer that eats away at your soul. You do not have to hold onto it, and you have the power to release its deathly grip from your life. I know that you were trained an conditioned since childhood to be this way, but you can reverse it. Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.