I was confident and it worked!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by xan, Jun 1, 2009.

1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Ok.. I'm never confident, I hardly ever speak to someone I don't know unless they do first and it makes meeting new people hard and basically means I don't have a chance of meeting a girl I could date. But the other day I met a girl for like 15 minutes, just a meeting, nothing special. Thought I might never see her again but had her phone number and we started talking through texts, ended up sharing similar interests and i asked her out. We went for a walk together under the stars, talked lots and I eventually had the courage and confidence to kiss her. And she kissed me back :wub: ...

Although I'll probably forget this message myself... be confident! Take a risk at trying to do something you want to do and maybe it'll work out well.
  2. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Confidence, fake it til you make it. :) That's worked well for me too lately. Glad to hear it worked for you! And I hope you DO remember this in future. :hug:
    They say the biggest regrets are things you haven't done or tried to do!
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Nice work ;).
  4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Well done! :D
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Good going Xan! :trampoline:

I'm all about the 'fake it til you make it' as well Mel. Sometimes it's the one thing that helps me to leave the house.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey congrats Xan! :D
  7. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Nothing ventured, nothing gained ;) Wish you two a happy and progressive relationship!
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Congrats hun, you deserve it :hug:

Please keep us updated xx