I was found

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TaylorCameron, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaylorCameron

TaylorCameron Member

I od'd two weeks ago,but my gran walked in and found me.I hadn't passed out yet.When taken to hospital I was given an antidote and ventilation,then passed out.I felt sick for a few days.When I was feeling better physically the doctor told me the drug combination I had taken would have killed me in 30- 60 minutes ( which I knew already ) and was curious as to how I knew that.Well,I read my father's pharmaceutical books.

Anyway,I'm home, a failure.I honestly don't know where things go from here...it frightens me to think about it :sad:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would hope the hospital did not release you without community support and crisis support and therapy now so this does not happen again. You are not a failure hun you just need help to get on a different path in life
  3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Do not be afraid to ask for help, and it might be worthwhile considering communicating with someone - I do not know what you have tried before so I would be more geared to suggest a more basic approach.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a failure, okay? I'm glad that you are still here and I hope things will start to improve for you, even if it doesn't seem that way right now. We're here to help you through this.
  5. nightfallagain

nightfallagain Well-Known Member

I have been through many hospital visits, and it ends in the same thing in order for me to not be surrounded by those I feel threatened. My instincts tell them over and over that I am not going to commit suicide, but it is my only choice. I am, after all, a perfectionist and do not want to fail. At the same time, I do not want to suffer any more that I have, and that is in my own mind, apparently
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.