• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I was given some great advice about Facebook on another forum that I belong to yesterday

ClassicsFan

Well, I mean, here's a tough pill to swallow, and I'm just being honest with you on this. Assuming this person isn't simply inactive, if someone doesn't want to connect with/back with you, then that's something you just gotta accept. It sucks but in the end, if they don't want you in their life then that's just the way things are.

ClassicsFan

Someone said this to me on another forum that I'm on yesterday, and what he said was 100% true. It's really great information as well, and now it makes sense.

This is the exact reason why people are not accepting my friend requests.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
SF Pro
And it's also the reason why some people aren’t responding to my messages either.
people may not be responding to your messages because if your not connected to that person it may go into a seperate folder that they dont know the message is their until they actually go to that folder! thats what happens with mine its called a Message request, and I have to go to that folder to see and half the time I dont

ClassicsFan

i dont send out friend requests and my settings are so people cant friend request me! i have my close friends and family and thats all i need on their
Some people might have their settings set to friends of friends only, and they choose to keep their friends list private.

ClassicsFan

people may not be responding to your messages because if your not connected to that person it may go into a seperate folder that they dont know the message is their until they actually go to that folder! thats what happens with mine its called a Message request, and I have to go to that folder to see and half the time I dont
Thank you for that information!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00