I was hoping I would never get this bad again.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I tried to take every precaution to make sure I didn't get pushed over the edge. To make sure I didn't get to the point that I was just a few months ago. I failed. I failed bad. All it took was one minor incident at work and it gave me that one final push. Here I am sitting in my office trying to fight back the tears that are sure to come if not here then when I'm home. I don't want to continue in this cycle anymore... The ups.... then the sudden crashes to being extremely low. How am I supposed to fight something so unpredictable? I just can't see a way.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WE all go there its okay You know now you can stay well you are strong. It is a small set back okay I often fall apart under stress but so do well people okay
    You have done great and can continue to do so Remember to days that were good and keep that in your mind Can you just go to washroom splash some cold water on face it helps to bring you back okay stay strong you are doing great.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened to bring you to this point, is it something you want to talk about? :hug:
  4. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's hard to know why we suddenly feel sad or tearful. Sometimes the reasons are not obvious. But the most important thing to do during those times is to observe your feelings as if you are watching clouds go by. You can detach yourself from them knowing they are temporary in nature. By observing your feelings without attaching danger to them, they will leave before you know it. Then you will know what to do if they come again. Each time you do this your negative feelings will have less and less of a grip on you. Try it, it really works. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.