i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me have been feel

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Oblivionguaze, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me not feeling as much like that as before, have been feeling suicidal but not as bad as earlier but still thinking if something took me now in a way i'd be fine with it

2. Re: i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me have been

I felt really unsafe because i was being overational i'm sorry hope people can accept my apology

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me have been

I know how that feels...I was real paranoid last week that I really screwed up a project...stayed up nights worrying and it turned out I did not do so bad after all...so glad you were able to see that no one hates you and if anyone treats you in any way like that, please send me a PM immediately

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me have been

Hugs to you hun we all care about each other im sorry you felt so isolated hugs

5. Re: i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me have been

im not doing so good thankyou for replying before

6. Re: i was in chat quite disorientated and in belief that everyone hates me have been

please keep replying i am so alone

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just saw this...how are you doing now?...please send a PM if you need support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.