I was not planning on living this long.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tabbithy, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

I probably would not be here now, but I am 17 weeks pregnant. I keep thinking that I owe the baby a chance. I have been married 19 years and have four kids, my oldest just finished high school. I was not planning on another baby, I was not even planning on living this long.

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

first of all, you are right, you owe the baby a chance. please think about that.
    congrats for being married for that long, you are way ahead of the pack!!

3. fakoff

fakoff Banned Member

would you keep the baby?

4. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

As long as I live he or she will be with me. i could never give up one of my children. i don't believe in abortion so that was never an option, I can pretty much say for now the baby has saved my life.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum tabbithy. Have you spoken to your doctor about your feelings? I am wondering if your depression could be related to, or heightened by, your pregnancy. Has anything else happened that may have triggered these feelings? I am glad you are hanging in there. I know how difficult it can be. Keep talking. Sometimes that is what helps the most. Feel free to PM me if you feel you wish to share with someone in a more private way. I am here to listen and help when I am able. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.