I was perm banned from TTL

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by HakunaMatata, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HakunaMatata

HakunaMatata Well-Known Member

Just because i let people get to me, then had a panic attack, and then vented about it. I'm at a last right now :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry you got banned from TTL, but you have SF at least :hug:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what's TTL?
    I hope you don't have any problems like that here with bullying but if you do talk to admins before it gets out of hand ok
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you are here with us..and if that ever happens here, please report it...J
  5. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

hey hun im sorry that people there werent supportive to you when you needed it ....its a shame that they banned you but at least you still have us ! you can pm me anytime xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  6. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

sorry you got banned from TTL ive been there they closed threads of mine because people were getting their real feelings out things like how you feeling today !!!!
    thats why i stay here its honest interaction with real people in the same situation i also had other probs with people copying other peoples threads between the two sites.youre much better off here on sf hope you stick around xx
  7. HakunaMatata

I wish i could thank you all individually but i'm pretty lazy xD.
    I'll try and get involved here too. I have noticed people give great advice here & usually instant advice. I went there as it was less people. Nothing against this forum, but when 5 others say very similar things it's difficult to add on top of that, ha.
    Thanks all :stars:
  8. Sailor_Saturn

Sailor_Saturn Active Member

I'm permanently banned from Wikipedia just because my ex-boyfriend (who I know in real life, don't worry) was friends with an administrator on there and claimed that I stalked him because we liked the same TV shows and edited some of the same articles. I would make another account and edit articles on TV shows I liked that he didn't like, but he would find my username and still report me, and I would get blocked for "sockpuppetry", even though you are supposedly allowed to make another account per CLEANSTART, which I followed. I argued this but they just told me to shut up and banned me. Anyway, I now use www.answers.com which links off of Wikipedia but you can't edit the articles on there and they provide many sources, so I don't care, at least if in Google something that I'm searching shows up as a Wikipedia article I'll just go to www.answers.com
  9. distress

distress Well-Known Member

Im sorry you got banned seems they might have overreacted. But sf have a wonderful caring bunch of people that would more than happy talk to you

Keep safe :hug:
  10. HakunaMatata

o.0 I'll make sure not to return if that's how their staff is handling things. :/
  11. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

another forum like this one..im not sure i can 'promote' it or whatev er with a link thouhg.
  12. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

They can't even spell the word 'offensive' correctly.
  13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

oh! thanks perry..
  14. Tom91

Tom91 Member

15. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

As a member of TTL who was banned for a week, (they did it for my own good) lol, I know what it feels like to be banned. It sucks. It hurts, a lot.

But here's the thing, you still have us here at SF. This site has a lot of comaraderie here, even if they never caught on to the daily cafe threads.

And here, you can pretty much speak your mind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.