i was raped year ago

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by chloe21, Mar 8, 2010.

1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

i wanted to hurt myself for what my father has done to me year ago and my brother has done to other little girl and i am getting the blame for it happen to them. yeah it have to do with other 5 guy they wanted me die now because i keep run in to them at the centrelink office every two week. i wish this never happen to me at all and i wish my brother did have to do that to the little girl but not the boy yet and i hope he doesn't do that to them
    and i wish someone tell that is wrong to do that to girl and boy he hasn't done it to the boy yet i am watching him with my kids and my hubby kids as well.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you have gone through this. I urge you to report your brother. If you can, report anyone else who you know has hurt someone like this.

It IS wrong, to a boy or to a girl, or any person.

You don't need to hurt yourself though. Your body and mind has been hurt too much already. What you need to do is be kind to yourself. I think maybe you also need to seek justice for what has happened so that you can see that it was not your fault, and that they need to stand up and be responsible for their actions.