I was raped

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Micky, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micky

Micky New Member

I WANT TO KILL MYSELF.

I WANT TO <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

PLEASE SOMEONE PM ME AND TALK TO ME PLEASE...

I'M IN SOOOO MUCH PAIN PAIN PAIN ARGHHHHHH

Micky

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i'm so sorry this has happened to you. i have been through this also. have you got anyone you can go to and tell? and you going to report it? it was not your fault it was his fault, you are not to blame keep saying that to yourself

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I was too.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This shouldn't happen and it's not you who should die, certainly not. One thing I'm sure of, you can make it, there's a life after rape, I could tell you. You can talk to me all you want.

You should go to the doctor. YOUR doctor, someone you trust, see if you're healthy. You don't have to give details. Or go to the hospital directly, if you'd rather something anonymous. But please, have yourself checked, it's very important. I wanted to die like you, and on the moment, you don't care about that. But I'm glad I had one friend who brought me just for HIV tests. Please, think about it. Please.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The professionals at the emergency rooms will help you get you the coucilling you will need to get your through this. They will give you medication to prevent and diseases and see if there is any harm. You won't have to make any decision to press charges then but the nurse will call police for you so they can help you as well. Please call crisis to get help they will even send someone to take you to emergency I am sorry this happened but please don't let the attacker win you fight and get the help you need okay.

5. where were you

where were you New Member & Antiquities Friend

I know it sucks and its scary and gross and I feel for you. Is there a sexual assault centre you can call to get guidence and advocacy?

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

whoa... thats a little wrong. Well more than just a little. Its a very traumatizing experience for a woman to have that happen to them....

7. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

It's okay

To the emotionally violent person who attacked the person claiming rape:

:eek:hmy: Jesus buddy...if you are on a self-destructive path, just remember that you'll find no forgiveness or peace from yourself or anyone else.

If you are just not very smart, I still think you'll get banned, as well as verbally abused, though I'm not the person who is going to do either.

Either way, here's a song for all parties to give you guys an idea of just how tough it is on a person who is oppressed, tortured or raped. I haven't been physically raped, I'm a guy (though some guys have been raped), but I know what trauma feels like, where you break inside over and over, and watch your life being slowly dismantled and your dreams smashed like many mirrors or like those glass memory balls from Neverending Story 2 and having no control over the process. I'm so sorry though, because I can't really identify with that level of sexual trauma, though I won't harm you if you want to chat. I also apologise if this is a female only discussion. So anyway, this is my gift to you (with this post) and any other rape victims:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHw3MscfflY

The Offspring - Kristy are you doing okay?

I wasn't going to post AT ALL as my life is kind of totally fubar, but I was waiting to reply to someone's dream, someone who gave me the inspiration to post, but this stuff is HARD lest we forget ever. One thing though - rape victims belong to a certain class in society and can identify with each other, like Nam vets or even alien abductees. Some people can't identify with anyone. I'm one of those accursed people (who can't identify with say...6.8 billion? Or fit in anywhere). But of course the pain level is extreme, so just ignore that bit ^__^ ._.

My About me and sig are blank at the moment. Have a better than average day. And if anyone would like more music let me know.

To the rape victim (and any others here), should you ever read this:

Bless you. {^__^}

You helped me in my path. Congratulations on your courage in the face of adversity, and be proud of your war wounds, they'll save you some day.

:IrishDoll: Look for the good. :stars:

8. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well Said DrivEthermissIon. And welcome to SF.

9. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

thx

Thank-you Kankuro.

I shatter very easily, so thanks for taking the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.