i was raped

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by chloe21, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone I just got to say is that I have been sexual abuse at very young ages ok and I hope no one think that it’s my fault ok and I have been through a lot of different thing in my life and I feel like it is my mother fault for letting my dad do that kind thing to a young child and I can do that to my kids at all they can have sex with their girlfriends and boyfriend as well:mad:

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: take a big breather.
    honestly, might soudn stupid, but it'll help.

it's good that you could post this up.
    i'm here if you ever need someone to talk to.

no one here will blame you. it is never ever
    the victims fault. no one deserves to be
    sexually abused.

i personally think it best if you seek
    help, like by talking to a counselor
    or something. i know it helped me.

-Rachel :hug:
    take care hun

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug:

No it isnt your fault, your parents are supose to protect you and they didnt...I wasn't abused sexually but I was abused physically and mentally and I'm still very angry at my dad for doing that to me...I was angry at my mom for not taking me away from him...so I can relate on the anger part...

I'm so sorry you went through that, he had no right to do that to you, he is sick, very sick...

I have a 2 years old god son and I look at him and can't figure out why an adult would do something disgusting like that to him...I mean kids aren't sexy at all...I dunno, these things are beyond me...

Were you able to take your father to court? Did you ever talk to you mom about it? sorry if I'm being nosy, you dont have to answer if you dont feel like it...

:IrishDoll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.