I was saved by my gf

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Programvare, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Programvare

Programvare Active Member

My girlfriend saved me, just when I was about to commit. She clinged onto me and made me stop.

Still, I just wanna do it again.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds as if your girlfriend sees some good in you and loves you very much.. You don't need to do this.. There is help out there.. By what you said I think you should go to the ER and tell them you are suicidal.. They will send in someone from mental health.. They more than likely will admit you.. Theres nothing to be afraid of.. I have been in there ten times..Take a book because you do alot of waiting..You usually see a shrink first thing in the morning and a therapist also..Then you just wait.. They hold groups during the day.. You can participate or you can just sit there listening..The main thing is get help.. You would devastate your GF if you went thru with it..

3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Great advice Stranger1...couldntve put it better myself.

Im sending :hugtackles: Programvare

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Can say much more than what Stranger said, you can get help it is out there. :hug:

5. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Hey programvare,

I was saved by my Bf also, he flew 10,000 miles to stop me. Although all i wanted was an end back then, he has shown me there is some light and now I know I can have good days too.

Take care of you xxxx

6. E69

E69 Member

My gf doesn't know I am on the edge... but she has indirectly saved me from ending my life. She is the kindest person I know, and through that kindness, I have decided I want to keep fighting. Keep hoping. Continue to try to find a miracle cure. At least until I have exhausted every possible option.

She doesn't know it, but she is my guardian angel. She has made me want to fight some more. To hope some more.

7. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

lucky peeps i saved myself how i wish my wife is like ur gf/bf

8. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

shit man, u have a gf and u want to die? i can't even get one!

9. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Yea seriously. I wish for a girl like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.