I was so happy to get rid of my therapist...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by skyisburning, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyisburning

skyisburning Well-Known Member

...but that was almost 3 months ago already, and I REALLY miss having someone to talk to. Not just because I enjoyed talking, but because I quit too soon and told her I would seek help elsewhere...but I never did. And now it feels like the sadness is seeping back in slowly, but gradually and I'm receding back into old feelings/thoughts...

The biggest issue is that I feel like a weak person who is giving in by seeking further therapy...it felt SO good to be free of a therapist and somewhat "better."

Advice? Opinions? Etc? Thanks...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you felt free perhaps because then you did not have to work on you of facing whatever it was that was making you unhappy. I think getting help shows maturity really. You need help then ask for it okay call therapist back or maybe even try a new therapist that uses a different approach to helping you. No one will judge you for that okay take care

3. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Yes ofc if you dont trust them or that they make you feel even worse, i say fuck it...

I wouldnt trust them with my life, theres some good ones, but most of them mostly wanna make me die even more

there are plenty other places to talk, i would put my faith and card on love or something

And there is nothing weak about seeking help or advice :)

Bless

//L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.