I was weak

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Julia-C, May 28, 2011.

1. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Someone was calling out for my help and I was too weak to help. I feel so useless. I wanted to help but I was so afraid I would make things worse. Now she's in the hospital. I don't even know if she is okay. I hope she is, and I pray for her. I should have been stronger.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

She received care on time...we can only hope she will be OK...all of us have our limits...that is just the cost of being human...J
  3. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

its not your fault you really did try to help her you just didn't know what to do no one can blame you for that im in the same situation right now myself where i dont know how to help my friend who is suffering.
  4. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

There's only so much you can do, if their in hospital receiving the treatment they need then that's all that matters.
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Not weak but human. We all have days when we. An help others along with days we have to look after ourselves first.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Deleted at poster's request.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
  7. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for you concern.

dazzle I have no idea what you are talking about. Still I know sometimes a person has to step back from a situation in order to protect themselves.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu contacted me asked me to assist her that is helping i would not have known how low she truly was I wish i had asked more questions but she did good she called and got help thanks for contacting us you did not leave her on her own
  9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry julia, brain freeze...
    ignore my post (can't go back and edit)
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

See :) You were caing enough to do this, don't feel bad, she's where she needs to be right now, getting help..you did all you could! :hug:
  11. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you can only be as strong as you can i dont think you were weak
    stepping back is a hard thing to do but we do it for them more than we do it for ourselves

you did really well reaching out to total eclipse to help out too the more people to talk with the more the mind gets taken off things

your still here so your pretty damn strong in my eyes