I was weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia-C

Someone was calling out for my help and I was too weak to help. I feel so useless. I wanted to help but I was so afraid I would make things worse. Now she's in the hospital. I don't even know if she is okay. I hope she is, and I pray for her. I should have been stronger.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
She received care on time...we can only hope she will be OK...all of us have our limits...that is just the cost of being human...J

its not your fault you really did try to help her you just didn't know what to do no one can blame you for that im in the same situation right now myself where i dont know how to help my friend who is suffering.

Monoka

There's only so much you can do, if their in hospital receiving the treatment they need then that's all that matters.
:hug:

Julia-C

Thanks guys for you concern.

dazzle I have no idea what you are talking about. Still I know sometimes a person has to step back from a situation in order to protect themselves.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
YOu contacted me asked me to assist her that is helping i would not have known how low she truly was I wish i had asked more questions but she did good she called and got help thanks for contacting us you did not leave her on her own

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
YOu contacted me asked me to assist her that is helping i would not have known how low she truly was I wish i had asked more questions but she did good she called and got help thanks for contacting us you did not leave her on her own
See :) You were caing enough to do this, don't feel bad, she's where she needs to be right now, getting help..you did all you could! :hug:

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
you can only be as strong as you can i dont think you were weak
stepping back is a hard thing to do but we do it for them more than we do it for ourselves

you did really well reaching out to total eclipse to help out too the more people to talk with the more the mind gets taken off things

your still here so your pretty damn strong in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00