I wasn't meant to be?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JBird, Dec 30, 2007.

1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

I'm starting to wonder why i was even born. There is no hope for me in the future and my past has just...its like a horror movie!

If i was an animal i would have been put down already!!! I'm scared to live, i don't know what lifes got in store for me next but i know it'll be something bad.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

None of us have the choice as to being put here on this earth. You can't do anything about your past, it just is. Yes the future is terrifying when the present is filled with pain and demons. But you have the present. It is the only of the 3 you have. I hope that you try and make it a better place for you to be. Please try to make it through another day. Try to turn that fear into strength. Keep posting your fears and the other members here can maybe help you turn it into something a little less scary. Here's my 2 cents towards making today a little less scary.....:cheekkiss:arms::hug:
  3. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

if i only had a penny for every time i said that..i think we have all said that hun..you will find your calling..everyone is special. don't be so hard on yourself..i'm an old lady...still waiting to find mine...lol..maybe its listening to people and share experiences..maybe helping others..could be the littlest things in life that can mean the biggest thing to someone else.
  4. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I have and continue to feel like that as well.

I try to have hope and faith that there is a reason and time will reveal itself before I pull the plug myself.