i will die 2 night

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by iwilldie2night, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwilldie2night

iwilldie2night New Member

hi everyone i want to die and i know i shouldnt but i cant ask for help from people i know

2. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

First of all, Welcome to SF, you have come to the right place.
    Secondly: Why is it that you want to kill yourself? I mean, we can't do much if we don't know whats wrong. Are you planning on doing it tonight? Are you in the USA? Because there is a suicide hotline that is 1-800-Suicide. They are normally very helpful, and nice.
    Thirdly: I'm sure that there are many people that care about you and would hate to lose you, including me, and anyone else who will reply to this post.
    Take care. Ash

3. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

First of all, Welcome to SF, you have come to the right place.
    Secondly: Why is it that you want to kill yourself? I mean, we can't do much if we don't know whats wrong. Are you planning on doing it tonight? Are you in the USA? Because there is a suicide hotline that is 1-800-Suicide. They are normally very helpful, and nice.
    Thirdly: I'm sure that there are many people that care about you and would hate to lose you, including me, and anyone else who will reply to this post.
    Take care. Ash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.