i will end up doing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kris.., May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

but i just want to type it somewhere first. wont be now anyway, ill end just going to sleep. got a mental health app again tommorow (twice a week..), and ill have to tell him, and the threat of sectioning will grow more.

But one day soon i will.

noone bother typing long replies of help,because the whole point of this thread is that i just wanted to type this out.

Thanks for listening.

oh and this isnt a depressing post, this is a post im making in a clear mind, so no "calm down!!!11oneone!!" posts please. thanks.

Sorry if i seem a wanker.
  2. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

Does Victoria still come to these forums?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just to let you know I read this and that I am sorry things are so rough...J
  4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Well we are here for you throughout it all. If you do change your mind, we're here. If your plan doesn't work, we're here.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

You know, you dont have to do this, right?
  6. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

do u wanna be sectioned? is that why youre gonna tell the CPN. becuase i told them that, and they told me they couldnt section me unless i attempt it.. 3 days later i was sectioned after trying to jump off something. I wish u good luck in the future for anything that you attempt, because if you mention anything, they wll be keeping close tabs on you. there are people out there who dont have anyone to talk to, and you do. i was the same, i was really ungrateful for the help that i sought until i almost died, and realised theres another way.
  7. vizionz

vizionz Member

what is sectioned? you seem dead set that you will be doing this...how does that make you feel? are you happier knowing the end is near?
  8. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

of course i dont want to be sectioned, that would be worse than living how i am now, its just what they'll do to me, they want me to go in voluntary but i know they wont let me out if i do
  9. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hi Kris,

If your even considering going to a psychiatric hospital, I would say voluntarily is definitely the way to go. You have more control over when you eventually leave, when you go in voluntarily and I think better options all round. Don't be afraid to seek help, even if it means going to the hospital. The hospital may just prove to be the best place you could be in now. And don't pay any attention to the stereotypes or stigma that goes with being committed. If you have a heart attack, the doctor isn't going to treat you in your home, so why would severe mental problems(depression) be any different?

You said that your post is made in a clear mind, but let me tell you this - I think the majority of people who are suicidal, thinks they are thinking clearly, and only once they make it through all those feelings, they realize (at least sometimes) that they weren't. Depression is a funny thing, it makes you rationalize suicide to the point where it looks like the only viable option and a good one at that. In my case it made me think I was doing everyone a favour, that nobody cared for me and wouldn't miss me when I'm gone. But the reality is often (even most of the time) VERY different.

So please weigh all your options before doing anything rash. This is a great place to start. Share a bit more, talk things out, try therapy, do whatever it takes. The people on here have a variety of issues to deal with, somewhere you will find someone that can relate to what your dealing with.

All the best!

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Max!! Voluntary is the way to go...It is easier to get out if your voluntary..Who knows it might be just the help you need to keep you safe...
  11. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

i have another appointment tommorow, i just cba with it anymore, tbh im just waiting until i got an empty house for a few days, if i do it now ill be caught, so it needs to be planned through.

i hate people that dont plan it through and still get away with it >;-(
  12. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Kris, please don't even consider it, talk to me :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.