i will jump from our apartmant!there is no choice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

i will be dead within half an hour..no body understands me...i make everyone miserable...fuck i am jumping!

2. JLT

JLT Member

Dont be impulsive with jumping, I hope you have gone through the thread named "Jumping"...
    Things are not good for you, thats why you are here, but remember, a failed attempt will surely not do any good to you, I believe you understand...

3. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi Life,

I hope u haven't jumped and that u are still here with us.

U say no1 understands you, but I think most people here will be able to relate to how ur feeling, ur never on ur own..please speak to us and let us help u.

thinking of u

Lost xx

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hi
    I hope ur still with us hun its such a black place to be and sometimes u want to scream out is anybody understandig or listening to what im saying
    but please try and talk to us even if only for a while longer:hug::hug::hug::hug:

5. life

life Well-Known Member

couldnt do it..na next time;overdosing woulld be the best

6. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

the sad thing about overdosing is instead of succeeding you tend to mess up you rliver and kidneys and cannot get on a transplant list due to you attempted suicide. so the death is much longer and more painful than anything we are experiencing now. hang in there. there is light at the end of this road we are walking down. it may not be mayberry in the flesh but it is life. that means ups downs and in betweens. pm me would love to talk to you. i too see life as a heavy burden that i would like to put down and be uplifted to another plane.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Life,I know it's very tough and all too much is there anything in particular that's made you feel like this?I know how depression can eat away at you and I'm glad you didn't jump also.

8. life

life Well-Known Member

its not abt depression...its about me and how i perceive the world..is very weird...

9. JLT

JLT Member

hey life,

Would you like to chat now...
    See you online now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.