I will kill myself tonight dammit!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I think I will hang myself tonight, Obama won the election, and all of the kids at my school are calling me racist, Nazi, and all of these names, because I wanted McCain, and on top of that, I am not getting along with one of my friends, Nathan, and the Japanese girl I met on Myspace is probably laughing at me right now, because she sent me a note saying something about her father wanting to burn my family if I don't leave America, and YES, I WILL KILL MYSELF!!!! I have BUTT F%#$^&* UGLY girls interested in me throughout the school, and none of the pretty ones like me, I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!! I HATE LIFE, I WILL HANG MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Why so angry? It's only Politics!

3. dosFREAK

WHAT!? Are you kidding me!? I'm a nervous wreck right now, I don't feel comfortable with this, and on top of that, I'm losing friends because of this, oh, what the heck, nobody is ever going to understand me...

4. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

not everyone is going to agree with your opinion hun, but its YOUR opinion and i know for a fact your not the only american who wanted MCCAIN to win. i know a few of my friends wanted him to win... dont let people get you down for having your own opinion.. what they think is theirs.. about the Japanese Girl, Just ignore her hun, its probably a load of crap what she is saying. Noone can drive you out of America! have you ever thought personality is better than looks?? People say im pretty, but i dont feel it.. nd i'd rather have a guy who knows what he is talking about than one with a massive Ego and spends more time in the bathroom than me :smile:

Hope you feel better soon hun :hug: we here on SF love ya!

5. jam1e

jam1e Guest

Lexi is right...

But why are you a nervous wreck?

6. MandyPandaa

MandyPandaa Member

Hey, you have girls interested in you. That means they like you, that means you're worth something. You're going to throw away those possibilities? If you mature enough to realize that looks aren't everything, then maybe the "pretty" girls might see that in you too.

Personally, though it may sound harsh, I say grow up. Life isn't all about looks, or everyone agreeing with you, or Asian girls you meet over the internet.

If you keep overreacting to things like this, even the "ugly" girls will see there's nothing there to be attracted to. =)

7. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I have heard from your past posts DOSFreak, that you are white and the majority of those in your school are Hispanics and African-Americans that are hostile towards you because of your race and now especially since you said you supported McCain. I've seen their types complain about racism, always crying racism from whites and they will pick on whites and others for their skin color and ethnicity.

I can imagine how extremely difficult for you. When I was at an elementary school for one year, I was the only Indian there, the vast majority of the school were African Americans and Hispanics and my life was hell there, I absolutely dreaded going to school. It was also bad after the 9/11 attacks when these uneducated idiots would think I was an Arab terrorist. I think your also in Texas like me?

There are a lot of people that supported McCain, at least 40% of all Americans. So your far from alone, though you probably are in your school at least so it really doesn't help right? I'm sorry you are such an outcast there, I know exactly how it feels. I think you are in 9th grade right? I hope there can be a way for you to transfer to another school perhaps. I'm sure that when you get out of high school, things will be much better, it will feel like your a bird free from its cage.

I am confused about how this Japanese girl online said her dad would burn your family if you didn't leave America, why is that? Why would he want you to leave? I'm sure quite that girl's threat is a complete lie and she is just playing with your feelings and you should cut off contact with her, she'll probably just hurt you more if you keep talking with her.

I understand you saying that you are different from everyone else and nobody can understand you. I bet that is true for the school your in at least. But if you can make it and graduate from that terrible school and explore the world, you'll find lots of people just like you, I think I can relate to you a lot and share your interests. I can tell you that those tormenting you are idiots and you will be much more successful than them. I know it isn't too much comfort when their picking on you now but in the end, you will be better than these bullies. I know your very smart and intelligent for your age, its unfortunate you've been placed in a bad situation especially in this school of yours and I also heard your family isn't too kind towards you. A lot of kids have had to go through that but after they grew up and moved out, they were much happier and more free I'll bet. I hope the same can happen to you, that better days are ahead.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2008
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey dosFreak,
    I can see why ppl are harrasing you. Do you advertise the fact that you think America sucks? If you are letting that fact be known I can understand why they are f*****g with you.
    If you are avoiding The ladies because of there looks then you are missing out. Nothing says you have to date them. You will probably make some friends, but that is up to you!!
    As far as the jap girl goes- dump her!! She is nothing to you, so why take on the xtra stress from what she tells you? If I were you I would focus on your school work, the better the grades the better the college. Try worrying about yourself and not what others are saying.Take Care My Friend!!!~Joseph~

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

At least there are some girls in your school who are interested in you. That's better than nothing. Also, you shouldn't hang yourself, just because Obama won the election and not John Mcain. Would you really want Sarah Palin to be president if something happened to old man Mcain? Please don't give up. :hug:

10. falling_away

falling_away Member

I voted for McCain too. Don't worry, Obama's presidency will be a disaster and everyone will hate him in 4 years. Please don't do anything rash because of the stupid election!

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please don't harm yourself :hug:..i agree with everything lexi said! im here if you need to talk :hug:

12. dosFREAK

I can't take it anymore, I just want to die, I just got a message from her brother that I'm a dumbass, and that I'm not worthy of living, he is DAMN RIGHT, I WILL HANG MYSELF NOW!!!!!!!!

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hang yourself. You could end up severely handicapped if you don't end up dead. You are worthy of life and you're not a dumbass. Don't listen to that fool. :hug:

14. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Some people on the internet can be extremely cruel, they cannot see the pain they inflict on their victims and they hide behind a mask. How do you even know if this girl, her dad and brother that are tormenting you are Japanese for one thing? I say to please remove her from your contacts, delete all her messages, block her, etc. I think she is just wanting to find someone to hurt on purpose and that is you, please don't make yourself a victim of this person any longer. Think about it, why would her dad tell you he'd hurt you if you didn't leave America, why wouldn't he tell you that himself? It doesn't make sense, he wants you to leave America, why? It all doesn't make sense so this person is just playing games with you.

Please don't kill yourself over some idiot over the internet whom you don't even know his/her true identity. That person will only keep hurting you so break off all contact with him/her.

Hang around here instead. Here, everyone is kind, caring, understanding, some very much in your same situation so they can relate to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  15. Erratic

Erratic Active Member

As a lot of other people have said, you can't make nice with everyone. Not everyone will agree with you, and that's just a bare fact of life. If you know that some of your opinions will cause strife, there's nothing wrong with restraining yourself from commenting on them to a disagreeing audience.

"Only the ugly girls like you"? When you grow up a bit, you'll understand that personality will win over looks everytime.

16. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Fifty million other people voted for McCain as well, you're certainly not alone on that boat. I'm going to be honest with you because that's what I think you need. You need to grow a backbone and stand up for what you believe in. I'm sure there are people out there that will think what I'm saying to you is harsh, and I agree, but I'm saying it to you despite that because I also believe that I am right.

We aren't all the same and there will be disagreements. It isn't about whether you're wrong or you're right but whether or not that fear of the latter keeps you from having any opinion at all or backing off as soon as someone challenges it. You made a choice, don't do it if you're just going to break down as soon as someone says it's wrong, have some pride in yourself and stand up for what you believe in.

17. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Who knows if its even a girl, it could be an entirely fake personality made up just to mess with you. Anybody can put anything on myspace.

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How are you doing today hun?

19. perfectempire

perfectempire Active Member

It looks like you yourself are being victimized by racism. I'm assuming that you are a white male and republican. There is nothing wrong with YOU. You're just in the wrong place at the wrong time in history. You cannot let them overpower you! Believe me, this will all fade away soon and you won't even have to lift a finger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.