I will never b good enough!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cuznfromupnorth, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuznfromupnorth

cuznfromupnorth New Member

I wish i could just end it all. At first, its like i would do if it was as simple as going to sleep and never waking up, but now its like it doesn't even matter anymore! I feel like im a waste! Time, energy, food whatever! Ppl continually treat me any kind of way, not caring what happens to me! Everybody out for themselves! And what they can get out of other ppl. Or, feel they can treat u any way they wish bc they feel im a nobody. Yeah, i stand up for myself but for some reason im wrong for doing it. This has bn extending from childhood. Now its beyond family! It's everybody! Nobody cares! Im tired of putting up a front. I just want to separate my soul from my body, so that i may never feel any pain. Im just a waste. Ik things can b a lot worse,and there r ppl who would love to trade places w me. All i want is to live and happy, provide a good living for my kids,eat and just b self sufficient. I can't even get the basics. Im so tired...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Seems as if there may be lots of things making you feel this way. Keep coming on here. You'll find posts from ppl who feel like you. Have you ever spoken to someone who wasn't family or a friend about this?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...it sounds so awful what you are going through...if you feel comfortable, please tell us how to support you...I am sure there are many ppl here who can relate...welcome again, and so glad you found us and posted

4. cuznfromupnorth

NO! No one will understand! There's no hope!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes hun we will understand many of us have be used and then thrown away and there is hope hun Here yuo will find people are very caring and understanding You continue to reach out ok talk in chat post but you will see there is no judgmental people here hun just caring ones hugs

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There's hope, because there are people who do care and who will understand. :hug: Hope you'll keep reaching out here!

7. cuznfromupnorth

I just came to vent. Really i dont care abt me anymore. Y should i? No one else does! My greatest fear was to die before my kids got grown. I don't care anymore. Over the yrs ive went to counseling here and there, but those ppl cant help me either! There is no point of going on anymore. I cant!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.