Empathy Only I will never be good enough

Soda-Voxel

Floating in my polar ocean
I am awful at everything. I am a horrible, horrible person that gets everything wrong and treats people like garbage. I'll never be good enough for anything or anyone, and knowing that hurts my very being. I just want to be good for something. But I'm not. everyone's better than me and it hurts. I can't do this anymore.

Thauoy

I am awful at everything. I am a horrible, horrible person that gets everything wrong .
Your nature sounds like me. I am also awful at everything I do. I am an extremely untalented person. Good for nothing. Bad things always happen to me. When one problem is finished , another problem is in queue. Nothing good ever happen in my life.

KindaOtiose

Your nature sounds like me. I am also awful at everything I do. I am an extremely untalented person. Good for nothing. Bad things always happen to me. When one problem is finished , another problem is in queue. Nothing good ever happen in my life.
I'm sorry @Thauoy. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time and you are feeling down. You're not an untalented person and you are not good for nothing. If you're having a rough time, maybe it might feel like you're not good enough, but that isn't true.

Stay safe. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you are not good at some things but you are good at other things, in other words you are human. i hope you can realize how good a person you are....mike...*console*shake

snowraven

Hi there. I've realised that one of the worst things about depression is that it tricks us into thinking the worst of ourselves. We all get things wrong and all do things which on reflection we realise we could maybe have done better. This doesn't make you a horrible person. It just makes you human like all the rest of us. The fact that you reflect on your past actions and feel bad about them shows you are not a bad person. So often it is easier for us to see the mistakes we make rather than seeing the good things we do. Nobody is ever all good or all bad. I hope you will learn to realise the goodness that is in you. Best wishes

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
So sorry that you are struggling right now.... I think as others have said we are so often our worst critics and so try to be gentle on yourself. Depression can also warp our viewpoints of ourselves and also it is so easy to compare ourselves to others who are more "x" than us...but I believe that each of us is a unique individual who has value and worth for being the unique person that we are...so please take to heart that you do matter and you aren't alone as we are all here for you.

Thauoy

I'm sorry @Thauoy. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time and you are feeling down. You're not an untalented person and you are not good for nothing. If you're having a rough time, maybe it might feel like you're not good enough, but that isn't true.

Stay safe. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.
Thank you @KindaOtiose for the kind words. A big hugs to you

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am awful at everything. I am a horrible, horrible person that gets everything wrong and treats people like garbage. I'll never be good enough for anything or anyone, and knowing that hurts my very being. I just want to be good for something. But I'm not. everyone's better than me and it hurts. I can't do this anymore.
I agree with a lot of the people in here that, yeah you may not be good at some things, we all aren't great at some things but we are good at other things... It's just our limitations and every human no matter how perfect we perceive them to be, will always have their own limitations. If you're thinking you're such a horrible person, why is that? I'm sure you're nowhere near as bad as you think you are, as champagne said, we tend to be our own worst critics.

You will find something that you are good at, you probably know something you're good at and once you pursue that, thinking of it in some competitive term will subside cos you'll just enjoy what you're doing.

You have been heard and I hope you can start to feel better about things in time*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00