i will never...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oval, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

never ever will i take my life. never will i put people around me, my husband, friends, family, through this. never.
    my friend is telling me he wants to kill himself. theres nothing i can do at this point. ive been talking and talking to him about it, begging and crying. i can only wait for the day to come i guess. it hurts so much, so incredibly much. and im helpless as we live far apart. i cant do anything from here.
    i feel sick to my stomach, havent been able to stop crying all day. i cant breath. i cant bare the thought of never hearing from him again. my calls, texts, emails forever unanswered. never will i do that to someone. never!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I'm sorry for what you're going through. I know first-hand how much it hurts when you feel like you're losing someone, and you want to fix it but don't know how. Just keep reaching out, keep talking. Even if your friend has given up on himself, don't give up on him. While he's still alive, there's hope.

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i keep on talking to him. i tried all approaches i could think of. keep telling him how much he means to me and how much he is needed. he says he has made up his mind and is certain about it, just waiting for the right time. im praying that he will change his mind. he is so rational and emotionless about it. in the end it is his decicion but it affects me and his family and i dont want for it to become reality. i have a history of people dying on me and i can absolutely not handle it. it makes me not wanting to reach out to anyone on here anymore bc i dont want anymore people to die on me. i will never put anyone through this. its devastating

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know. :hug: Here if you ever need someone to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.