I will put this simply.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MadeOfGlass, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I can't handle this.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Sorry, I am not good with advice tonight. Sending you hugs and love though hun.

:hug: xx
  3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sarah :(

I loveee youuuuu.

Maybe try talking to your dad again when he has settled back in?
  4. MadeOfGlass

<3 Love you too

We had a 'family discussion' which turned into a scream fest between him and mom and Billy. Ended up with mom and Billy hitting each other and her blaming effing ME for it and storming out. (I don't know why, she said I created this mess)

He's on her side. Always has been, always will be.

Can't stop shaking. :cry:
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Oh god :console:

Just stay here and keep talking to us, please?
  6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I don't know what's going on, but I do understand family arguments suck and I have had enough of them.

Try putting some calming music on for a bit :hug: xx
  7. MadeOfGlass

Talking doesn't make the noise in my head go away. It's pounding, won't leave me alone.

I can't can't can't can't can't
  8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

You can Sarah. You've proven how strong you are before and you get through it this time too.

What can calm you down a bit? How about a nice, hot bath?
  9. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

hey sarah, dont worry too much about it, were here for you. whats your favorite music?
  10. MadeOfGlass

I'm not strong. Been broken down and can't be bothered with trying to fight.

So hard to stay here and not run out the door.
  11. Cpt-Fantastic

is there a friend you can call, ask him/her if you can hang out at his/her place and watch a movie or tv or something

oops forgot, *hugs sarah*
  12. MadeOfGlass

Locked myself in my room.

I hate myself for not being able to just do it and get it over with and know I'm going to regret it when things get worse.

Sorry sorry sorry made this thread on impulse, just forget it, me. It's better like that.
  13. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: Imp.. :( I wish I could be more support.. but one thing is u dont have to live with those kinda people your entire life.. You will one day maybe be able to be on your own and not be caught up in argument.. Things can change.. idk.. It sucks now, but you never know what your future may bring.
  14. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sarah don't be sorry. We are here for you and care about you.

I got sushi for us! ^__^
  15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sarah can you stay at a friends to get away from the noise for awhile or maybe go to a relative place I know all about disfunctional families and it is hard but none of it is your fault. You mother is wrong there They are the adults they are to be looking after you not harming you this way.
    If you can get out and be with a friend it would be the best for you if not just turn your music on put headset in and stay clear of all of them hugs IT will all die down soon enough
  16. MadeOfGlass

Thanks guys. :wub: I've calmed down some, they haven't but steering clear of them.

Mostly now just plain exhausted. Sick of noise, of tears, and how unpleasant it is when your eyelids puff up after enough crying. It's only 6 and I want to sleep! But, I grabbed some food out of the kitchen before I came down here and for the first time since yesterday afternoon, so thats good at least.

Hugs n wubbles for everyone. :cheekkiss:
  17. xXWhateverItTakesXx

:hug: Glad to hear you are feeling better hun :D xx
  18. Cpt-Fantastic

hey maybe sleep is not such a bad idea, when you wake up the 3 stooges might finally be done fighting and you can just relax and have a good night sleep
  19. MadeOfGlass

I'm sorry for posting again.
    Back where I was before.
    Even headphones and music can't drown out her voice screaming at me.
    Fuck you sarah, fuck you fuck you fuck you.
    I can't take it, just want it to stop-just want everything to STOP.
  20. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.