I will rebuild

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fooror, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

OK...even if my life does fall apart...I will start again, and will rebuild it from scratch.

It may be rubbish for a long time, but I will do something different; I will try something new; I will give it another go, but in a different way.

I will not commit suicide. Too many people will miss me, and I have so many years left. Plus, so many times I have looked back on past suicidal ideations and thought 'Eh, what the hell was I on, my life rocks!' This time will be just the same, I know it.

I will not give in to this dumbass depression.

:Jehuty:

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Good for you, i think that is the right attitude for a recovery :smile:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that a great attitude..I wish we could all feel tht way..

4. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

It will last me until i get up tomorrow morning, and then it will be gone. But still, i have enjoyed holding onto the thoughts for a few precious hours :)

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of doing the same. I still have a chance, even though things aren't quite heading in the right direction. What's the point in giving up if you haven't seen it all?

Glad you found the light.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

exactly take each day and make the best of it okay take each hour if need be but push thru it okay you know the sadness will eventual leave again good for you for pushing the darkness aside for a bit

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

YEAH!! Good for you! Never give up hope! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.