I will survive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forrester, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forrester

Forrester Member

I have lost in my life, rare things make me happy, i feel like im on the edge of my line. I need something to change. I have serious thoughts in my head. I decide to make big travel in USA, to meet new people, new customs, i hope it will reload me. Thinking to buy harley somewhere in Montana and go down to east coast. Sorry for selfish text.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It sounds very adventurous of you East coast is beautiful Harley would be cold i would think now to drive brrrr rainy and wet but i do not see this as selfish i think you are doing something special for you and that is a good thing hugs

3. Forrester

Forrester Member

I will start in summer, best time, my god give me power to hold this dream, and overcome this storm what crushing my head. But only one thing is worring me, whenever you go you take with you youself.. But i realy hope it helps, i met a lot of americans in my life, and i saw how they are optimistic, i like to get infected by optimism, and all my suicide thought will gone. I will do so. You know guys, i believe that feeling foriner will help me.

4. aqua

aqua Banned Member

Hi Forrester I hope this move helps you a lot I hope the suicidal thoughts go and you become infected by optimism, hold onto your dreams, I hope whatever
    your going through gets better soon

5. Forrester

Forrester Member

Hi Aqua, i woke up this morning in diffrent mood) it is tricky how things can be change if you have a plan. As well I will try start jogging every morning to produce endophirine in my blood. Yesterday i ve bought beautiful traning trousers adidas.

6. Forrester

Forrester Member

Im running second day, it helps! first of all I sleeping much better, no time for thoughts ) now start calculate my trip to US, I have some questions for locals, if i foreigner and i will buy motorcycle from shop or private person how I can (may i?) keep plate from ex-owner of vehicle? How about obligated insurance, may I purchase it if I not resident of USA?
    Thanks

7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You can purchase a vehicle but insurance and licencing/registration varies in every state and sometimes in different counties or cities within a state. It will be hard to get accurate information without knowing exactly where you intend to purchase from and I suspect insurance will be the trickier issue ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.