I Will Take My Punishment

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Godsdrummer, May 1, 2012.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

There is a funny thing about roads, they will take you to your destination.
    I have been on a much travelled road, every once in awhile, exiting or detouring off of it, but only to find myself right back on it again.

It's a road that most people travel and many people arrive at the destination. It is the road that leads to Hell.

Once again, I find myself walking down that road.

But I deserve to be on it. I am the one who fucked up so long ago in the mistakes that I made, that now my family is down to one broken down piece of shit car that is about to die.
    I am the one who couldnt provide well enough for the past 20 years, choosing instead to hide away in a can or a bottle!

Because of all of this, my family suffers today.

Did you guys watch the movie, The Passion Of The Christ? There is a scene where Judas is hounded by children and driven and beaten til he comes to a tree and his rope.

My bill collectors are those children.

I wonder who is mocking or laughing at me, God, or Satan?

Either way, I will take my punishment.
  2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Irony is that last Sunday was the day I was announced as a member of the church. Looks like Satan isnt going to give up without a fight.
  3. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

If God is all-powerful, all-knowing and all-loving as the bible says, then Satan should have no control or influence over your life, and evil shouldn't exist. The truth is that there is no punishment for you, and if there is it should be very small considering providing for a family is hard in these times. Keep your eyes fixed on the sun, and you will be guided to safety.