I will try again? I'm New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by True-Lee, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I thought That I had posted here already.... Well if at first you don't succeed.
    I believe that I added to another thread. I guess you could say that I am not doing well, hmm "I" guess I can say that! I am having a difficult time finding my way around in here (frustrating) I read the directions and I'm having a hard time retaining them. I am suffering from depression and recently I have been having suicidal thoughts. I don't know if I'm supposed to go someplace else now... well I'm sure someone will let me know? I have communicated with distant members of my family One started to get religious I mean bad...... another hasn't called me back or anything sooooooo. I guess here I am.. I have tried b4 but that was in the very distant pass, I was hospitalized for 7 Weeks.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi True Lee, welcome to the forum. You are among friends who will help and support you. Together we can help each other get through our down days. Keep posting for support and care. PM me anytime if you need to talk in private.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome to the site. If you need help finding your way around, don't hesitate to ask!

4. True-Lee

Thanks for the welcome, It is good to hear about the help and support too. It makes me feel a bit better, it's funny how just a little can mean so much. I tooo am scared. I mean all the time....... Oh? I think I welcomed you to the Forum in my other um thread yesterday. my bad! but thanks again.

5. True-Lee

Thanks, oh? Forum Owner?? Interesting, I Guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.