I will Whine here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

..because noone else..family or friends want to hear me vent..

I hate everything..I wish I was an alien..I hate this..me and my bestfrind just got into it and now we are not talking..this kills me!

I'm going to die!

I'm going to starve myself..I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Leave things for a little bit, we usually fight with our friends but most of the time people make up. Give it time, and please eat something! :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear you feel this way Shalena. I am glad you were able to get those feelings out though. maybe you can deal with them now that they are out in the open. Step back and try to view them from a different vantage point. Give them time to settle and see where they land then. Hang in there. It could improve. Take care. :hug:

4. im sorry you feel that way, but im sure if you wanted to talk, your family would listen to you, and your friends.
    hope you are doing better,and eating.
    take care
    nix

5. ShalenaM

No..me and my bestfreind are not friends anymore..and i don care..im pissed..and now im anorexic again..!:mad:

i hope i die...:dry:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You are anorexic again b/c you and your friend fought?:blink:

7. ShalenaM

Thats not why im anorexic, its because im going to a difficult time and feel i need a way to hurt myself..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.