i win

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by silent_chaos, Mar 9, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

as some of you have read. i got scammed by an online relationship and gave them my account number [ yep stupid] i talked to the bank and its confirmed they tried taking the money out of my one account into my other one. 5k. but since i closed the one account the funds where denied and sent back. ive learned my lesson. shes still calling and texting me saying you better get me my money. should i tell her to fuck off or do i ignore her? i would love to hear your guys opinions thank!

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am happy to hear the bank matters are finished now.

I'd suggest blocking all accounts that they are using to contact you. Hopefully that should send a signal.

I am sorry you had to experience that though!

3. silent_chaos

i just changed the password to the email account i was going to delete it but its attached to the one bank cause thats where the information from the bank goes. like i got an email saying there going to investigate the source. i just wonder how many people she has done it to cause shes pretty convinsing. so far she hasnt texted or called in a couple of hours. i havnt told her the funds where sent back or that i even talked to the bank. i only told her that it was frozen. i looked to see how to block people from texting or calling my phone, but nothing.

4. silent_chaos

Damn it she started texting agian

5. silent_chaos

She kept calling me and textinge threats last night soI got the guts up to tell her its in her best interest to not to contact me anymore. And what she did was fucked up.

Petal likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Fair play, well played. SO glad that money is not gone forever, I was scared for you when I thought it was. What did she do that was fucked up other than trying to scam you? Tell her to FO. She's a scammer, liar etc... with friends like her you will never need any enemies, I really am so happy for you :)

7. silent_chaos

She texted again this morning and said shes coming for me and im in for it. And I don't know what I've lost. She plays a good game. She said how would like a visit from homeland security lol I'm not a terrorist. I told her I hope she has fun with the fraud department. Like I said the transaction failed to go threw from my other account. She was staring to convince me with the threats. And thinking I didn't want to go to jail. So I went to the bank face to face and looked for myself that the transaction was indeed tried to be pulled out.

8. Petal

Why would you go to jail? She sure sounds like a nasty piece of work. Report her first and show them what she did if you have any fears. You are better than her a million times over. You'll get through this. Can you change your number?

9. silent_chaos

Oh gosh I don't want to change my number. I guess go to jail for frauding the money she tried to take, saying it was hers. which isn't true but the thought of jail it scares me tremdiously.

10. Petal

The thought of jail scares most people, myself included which is why I would never break the law, it's a great deterrent. Can you prove with documents that it is your money? Why not change your number?

11. Petal

The thought of jail scares most people, myself included which is why I would never break the law, it's a great deterrent. Can you prove with documents that it is your money? Why not change your number?

12. silent_chaos

I don't have physical paperwork. But all calls are recorded. And both banks are very aware of the situation. And I'm not sure how they can try and get her cause both banks where In my name. So it looks like I tried to take out 5k into my own other account. All I can do is give them her name and number and where she said she lived if any of that is true.

Petal likes this.
  13. silent_chaos

And texts of her saying transfer it here and there and then moneygram it. I think I still have the paperwork for the money I did send her for here(lawyer) and it has that address. I'll have took in my truck.

Petal likes this.
  14. silent_chaos

Dang it found the paper but just has a name

15. silent_chaos

My therapist she will write a letter to whomever to tell them because of my mental health diagnosis causes me to be vulnerable gullible. But I really don't think its going to come to that.

16. silent_chaos

My therapist she will write a letter to whomever to tell them because of my mental health diagnosis causes me to be vulnerable gullible. But I really don't think its going to come to that.