I Wish Everyone Could Feel My Pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mooch74, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I wish all the people who constantly criticize, judge me, laugh at me and think I'm nothing could spend 10 minutes living the hell I deal with all the time. They all wouldn't be so damn tough if they had one rough moment in their lives.
  2. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

i totally get what you mean. people just make fun of other people or act like kings and queens without reason. i mean, there shouldn't even be a reason to do that.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, the same thing happens to me...it's too bad some people have to act like that. Some people just like to thrive on others pain, and you can only hope they'd never have to go through what other people have had to deal with. If they did, they'd be crying instead of laughing.
  4. fallingawayfromME

fallingawayfromME Well-Known Member

Like my mother used to say. "The same thing that will make you laugh will make you cry."
  5. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

I get what you mean. I feel the exact same way. I wish my parents could live in my shoes for just one day and maybe that would shut them up about me. They don't realize the pain i've had to endure everyday. But i am happy with how the pain has made me into the person I am today. I have no idea how I would be if i didn't go through all that darkness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.