I wish I coul figure it out.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

I am not trying to get over emotional or anything but more try to think of some commonality.
    You see everyone I have ever been out with, has always left me.
    I have always been trying to think if its something about me.
    Or is there some common characteristic of them that I do not see.
    Cause I am wanting to try to correct it, if it is me for some reason.

But I am..almost..always reassured that it is not me, but that could be them trying not to hurt my feelings..its happened before.

Forgive me if I am blabbering but some how this is something that I need to try to correct, if there is anything to correct.
    But all I can say with certainty is that each of them did not like me for the person i am, and I refuse to change for anyone, but myself.

But other then that, there may be something about my own judgment, its like each of them was trying to be someone I would accept and like, but latter their true colors were seen, and started getting demanding, over needy for attention which usually came along with jealousy, and I hate jealousy.

:poo:

An opinions/advice would help.

thanks if you bothered to read this, as senseless as it may be.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello Stormhand, have to say I'm a bit confused by your post. On the one hand it sounds like you're saying people aren't staying with you for reasons to do with them. but on the other hand it sounds like you stop liking them because of who they reveal themselves to be.

Do you think you could explain a bit more? :smile:

3. Stormhand

Its a puzzle to me too tam.

It honestly does feel like there is something about me that is unliked or disproved of, but if there is anything, no one has told me.

One of my friends I was talking to, told me she cannot understand why I do not have a girlfriend case I am such a good guy (in her opinion.)

After that I keep thinking most women want some hard ass, which is something I am not, i grew up with an emotionally abusive father.

It gets so damn confusing.
    And yes there always is some reason they do have, and frankly it sounds to me like they are just coming up with some reason to go by to have an excuse.

And still that puts the same question in mind, what is it about me that is so unapproved of?

4. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Have to say that could be a fatal error, asking questions like 'what is so wrong with me that ....' (I can say that because that's what I did years ago and sure enough I found a whole HEAP of things wrong with me that managed to explain why every single bad thing that happened to me was always ipso facto my fault!)

For what it's worth, I think most people 'make excuses' for things they do in order not to hurt other people's feelings - but ultimately the 'real' reason is usually more to do with them and their needs, wants, demands than anything to do with you (though it's hard not to take it personally I have to say.)

That you're asking this question of yourself, makes me think you already have a few answers in mind (regardless of whether they're true). Would that be right?

5. Stormhand

yeah I have a few.
    To start off I heard down the grape vine one reason was that she was looking for someone with alot of money to pay off her debts and can keep her spoiled.

but I know for certain also, since I dated her lastr back in high school, she had changed since the, she has practically turned into her own opposite, high school she was very out spoken, stated her opinion, now she is introverted.

But after it being so long since I was with her last, I wanted to get to know her again, thought it a good idea.

She must of thought me a mind reader of some kind now, its like she expected me to know what she wanted without her giving any verbal effort.

Also she had a habit of talking behind ppl's backs, that really erked me.
    I was told she said alot of mean things about me.

But yeah i still wonder what it is about me that's so wrong, because every woman I have been with has cheated on me, lied to me.

If anything I do know about myself, I am easy to take advantage of cause I try to trust others, and thats been taken advantage of...alot!