I wish I could capture these dreams

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by wallflower, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I had the second of this odd dream. I was walking around my house, when I suddenly realized a blue light was following me. When I blinked a certain way, I could see in the dark as if my eye was a flashlight. Then my parents freaked out because they could psychically sense that I was not asleep. They were worried about me leaving the house and time traveling. That was before I walked outside, and found a radio or cellphone on the ground that could teleport me in time. Then I realized it belonged to my father, the programmer. I heard them coming, so I locked the door. I realized I had done this a second time. For the second time, I was certain it was real. I realized how to fly, you fly by your will. I kept trying to fly, but my will was wavering a little. I ended up flying to another dimension, I was always late for something in this dimension. I love the realistic dreams the blend reality with fiction.

I hope someday that I can record my dreams somehow. One time I had a dream that I entered "Hal's moving Castle" it was a mixture of real life and anime.
    There's a sort of secret dream-world I've been making for a time. It seems like now when-ever I enter it that it's so well designed, people start to come after me. It's like a half-matrix, half-universe. There's weather, night, and day. There are police forces of mind control. A hotel that takes you to other dimensions, and etc. I always can escape the police because I have super-powers, but the people I meet are always different. It's an actual world, and it's highly protected. They don't know i'm the creator of it, but It's more fun this way. I could probably draw a map of all the places in it, from the large City-Empire, to the docking area where the boats travel through the Bermuda triangle, to the Tropical Islands, and the mountains where hikers vanish off the map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.