i wish i could donate my life to someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ctid66, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctid66

ctid66 New Member

i dont like life anymore....i hate me....hate life...hate what the world has become....
    im in a relationship with an emotionally abusive man, who tells me he loves me one day...then the next day, he decides its 'not working' and doesnt want to be with me.....then when i get upset he says...ok, i'll give you another chance....and then tells me im gorgeous, sexy, loving, sweet and kind....then a few days later he says we are 'not working' again and wants to end it again...i cant cope with this anymore.
    i love him so much, and my life is empty without him.
    but its not just this situation...its life in general..
    i dont like the world..its such an angry unhappy unfriendly place...
    i worry about everything, from my parents dying, to whether people i meet hate me...

i just dont want to carry on anymore. but i feel so guilty having these feelings and wasting my life. i wish i could donate my life to somebody, such as those brave brave soldiers in war zones

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know this hurts, but you need to get away from him. You don't deserve to be put through that, and you can find someone who treats you good. :hug: Please do your bestt o walk away from that relationship. Life really can be meaningful, but not when you're being emotionally abused.

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I know what I'm gonna say sounds weird, but hate is often disappointed love. What's deep inside, for you, I think humbly think, is love. Despair just makes you see the bad side of it. If you still feel like that, there's still something that's very much worth it inside. That may sound negative to you, but to me it's potsitive. I was just where you are. It comes in time that you see it, with help.

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

You can.
    Did you watch Seven Pounds?

5. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be great if you could donate your life to someone else. I'm on the organ doner register and sometimes wonder if I was to die by a method that would damage my body, would my organs still be transplantable?

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your guy sounds like he has problem maybe it would be best to get away for awhile to see other people who will treat you better. You don';t deserve the roller coaster ride he is putting you on Reach out make new friends that will respect you and appreciate your friendship take care.

7. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

This is such a good idea. At last, I can be useful...
    I wish there is a place you can actually do this...
    really...

8. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

This is a good question... I guess it depends how you were to die... Ingesting pills would probably damage your organs too much. And things like jumping off buildings or in front of trains would definitely ruin any possibilities of organ transplant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.