I wish I could just be apathetic.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lost., Jul 4, 2010.

1. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

I know you'll all say the same stupid useless bullshit, but I have nobody.

Nobody that will listen.

Fucking nobody. Just a bottle, man. It's the only thing that acknowledges. Only thing that gives me the time a day.

Too broke for a shrink. Can't get help. Tired of holding in and walking with a scowl.

I want to break this 40 oz over the next fucking head I see.

I can't get rid of this demon, man It's always been with me. Nobody's been there to help kill it. I need somebody to save me from myself, but nobody fucking cares.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Someone does care, and he can rid you of that demon. If you opened your mind, heart and soul to him, he could help you through everything thrown your way. Open your mind and allow him to help you. He is the only help I have ever found to produce results [happiness, joy, purpose, encouragement, blessings]. He is here for anyone willing to open up and allow him in. I will keep you in my prayers. Blessings..

3. Lost.

Lost. Well-Known Member

If it works for you, fine...

But i'm a bit too objective to blindly follow 'him' out of desperation.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

How about you save the money you spend on your 40s for a shrink.

:( I know how you feel it is hard to be alone friend. However, only we can save ourselves. If you rely on another you will not be safe, because once that other is gone... well that other is gone. Seek help and support, but save yourself.