I wish I could meet someone...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I wish I could meet a friend on here. Just somebody who truly got me and understood how I felt. I know there's people out there who have been supporting me and I'm so grateful for that, I really am. I just need a friend right now. Someone to talk too and who gets how I feel. I'll do the same for that person too. Maybe I can help someone and that person can help me too. All my life I've realized anytime I relate to anyone, it's usually people who are very honest, open and feel misunderstood or went through something in they're life. I seriously want to be happy, I don't like feeling this way. Just want to smile and talk to someone, cause right now I feel so lonely right now. Feel as if I scare people away sometimes by the way I am or due to my sadness cause I've been through so much. I don't want to be a burden on anyone. Deep down I love people and I care so much, I've just been hurt so much. Just wish people would give me a chance and become my friend. Sometimes I feel as if it's too much to ask for.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi hun

I hope you find the support you want and need. You're a lovely person!

Know you can always PM me if you want to

3. silis

silis Active Member

wish i could meet someone like that too. but no one wants someone like me. maybe i am meant to feel this way, maybe everything in my life is meant to be nothing but failure to make me kill myself and stop being a burden to others. just cant get any lower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.